Westlake Villages, CA 91362
Grant Fulkerson, SIOR is a Principal of Lee & Associates-LA North/Ventura Inc. specializing in the North Los Angeles and Ventura County markets for 20 years. His expertise includes sales and leasing of industrial and R&D properties, as well as, land disposition and development. Mr. Fulkerson has successfully brokered deals in excess of 16,000,000 square feet valued at over $1 Billion since joining Lee in 2004.Career History/Professional Recognition
Mr. Fulkerson was appointed as the inaugural Managing Director of Lee & Associates’ Calabasas office in 2014 and served in that capacity until 2019. He also has served on the Board of Directors for 7 years. Early in his career at Lee, Mr. Fulkerson was honored as Rookie of the Year, Associate of the Year and was elevated to principal in 2010. He has earned induction into the President’s Circle of Excellence in multiple years and has ranked among the company’s Top 10 Producers in 2010, 2013 – 2022. In 2016, Mr. Fulkerson earned a Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR) designation, putting him in a group of only +/-3,500 practitioners worldwide to hold that designation. Included in his accolades are being recognized by the Pacific Coast Business Times in its Who’s Who in Commercial Real Estate rankings and “Top 40 Under 40” honors. He has been recognized among the “Best Brokers” in the San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s Commercial Real Estate Awards on numerous occasions and a CoStar “Power Broker”.
- SIOR - Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (± 3,500 Worldwide)
- Managing Director/Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura - 2014 to 2019
- Board of Directors Lee & Associates LA North/Ventura - 2012 to 2019
- Member of the Ventura County Economic Development Association
- Member of the American Industrial Real Estate Association (AIR)
- University of California Santa Barbara (UCSB)
Grant has been a leading broker in the North Los Angeles/Ventura County region for nearly two decades. He has negotiated approximately $1 billion of commercial real estate sales and leases comprised of over 500 transactions. Grant’s primary focus is industrial real estate and has been involved in some of the most prominent ground-up developments in the market.
- Grant is originally from Cardiff-by-the Sea in San Diego's North County
- Grant and his wife Stephanie, VP of Asset Management for Worthe Real Estate, married in 2010
- Their sons, Hawkin (12) and Ford (10), attend St. Jude's Apostle School
- Grant coaches multiple youth sports disciplines and is a Board Member of the Agoura Youth Baskeball Association (AYBA)
- The Fulkerson Family lives in Westlake Village and are members of the North Ranch Country Club
Grant is a member of S.I.O.R., (Society of Industrial/Office Realtors), a designation held by +/-3K professionals worldwide! Credentials for membership include monetary milestones, recommendations from landlords, competing brokers and certifications. A paramount distinction of S.I.O.R. brokers is conducting their business with a high level of service and ethics.
During his career, Grant, has established numerous relationships that provide a variety of services for his clients. Tools he can provide to assist your real estate needs include contractors, lenders, appraisers, architects, attorneys, property management, engineers, and insurance agents….to name a few.
Even if you do not have an immediate real estate requirement, do not hesitate to contact Grant for counsel, a broker opinion of value or any other questions you may have about the commercial real estate market.